Kurt Manufacturing Company is proud to be 100% employee owned! Kurt is a nationally recognized manufacturer of quality close tolerance precision-machined parts. Since we opened in 1946, we have expanded our operation to four (4) states and six (6) business divisions. Kurt’s mission is to perform beyond expectations so that our customers are continually loyal, our employees are rewarded with expanded opportunities, the corporation is strengthened by profitably growth, and our goal of leadership is achieved.
We enjoy an excellent reputation for high quality parts and services. Our extensive customer base includes some of the largest and most influential companies in the world. This reputation was earned because our employees care about their customers, their co-workers, and about the company. Our employees have learned what it means to work together toward common goals and gain satisfaction from doing so. We invite you to join with us in sharing these accomplishments.
Kurt Manufacturing provides a competitive benefits package that gives employees the flexibility to choose the benefits that are right for them. Eligible employees are offered a variety of benefit options including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Health Savings Plan (HSA)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) & Roth Retirement Plan
- Life / AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Employee Assistance Plan
In addition to these benefits, Kurt Manufacturing provides a number of other programs and services that make Kurt Manufacturing an attractive place to work. These include:
- Service Recognition Awards
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Adoption Assistance
- Scholarship Program for dependents
- Training and Development opportunities
- Emergency Travel Assistance
- Employee Wellness
Interested in becoming a Kurt Employee Owner? Send us your resume or fill out the form below:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgEMPLOYMENT APPLICATION
*The form is a PDF fillable when downloaded.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
Kurt Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. Kurt will base decisions on employment so as to further the principle of equal opportunity.
In recognition of this policy, Kurt Manufacturing shall:
- Recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance or any other status protected by law.
- Ensure that all other actions are administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance or any other status protected by law.
Kurt will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans with disabilities, have an equal opportunity to apply and compete for jobs through the provision of reasonable accommodations, as needed. Optional alternative application methods are available for those who cannot use the online application process and need reasonable accommodations to apply for our openings. For more information, please contact Kurt’s Human Resources department at the location stated for the open position.
Current Job Openings
Coon Rapids, MN: