Kurt Manufacturing is committed to responsible stewardship in protecting the environment.
We believe that proactive care and cost-effective managing of air, water, and land resources is essential to our success. We will provide a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and the surrounding communities by minimizing the amount of waste we generate and ensuring safe responsible disposal of waste.
Kurt Manufacturing will recognize and exercise this responsibility using the following guidelines:
- Implementing pollution prevention and waste-minimization programs
- Meeting or exceeding all applicable environmental regulations from local, state and federal agencies
- Educating employees regarding their responsibilities to ensure our environment objectives are met
- Working closely with governmental agencies and networking with other companies to stay current on technology and best practices
- Management assessment of facilities to ensure compliance and proper operation of the Environmental Management system
This policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and be available for the public.